i know a girl who just recently lost a cat she was furios. its death is no puzzle. a boy (we wont give names) stuck her cat in a microwave for a few minutes he stuck it in and was planning on taking it out before a few seconds then he decided a few more next thing you knew the cat was all over the walls of the microwave my friends was balling. everybody was sick especially the boy who did ( he had to clean the mess) she knew him pretty well so she not pressing charges but wow what a sicko
Can that really happen? You see the games on the internet, hampster in the microwave and froggy in a blender. Not saying that it didnt happen im just curious if it could really happen. Im the kind of person that needs scientific proof before ill believe it.
Just think of what happens when you leave a potato in the microwave for too long. Or spaghetti. Same thing can happen to a lot of things in the microwave. I think it's very true. And I think that person should press charges. Didn't the kid's parents ever teach him anything?? That is sick and wrong, but I'm glad she at least made him clean up the mess. I would get rid of the microwave and probably move to a different town if something like that happened to me. And I would yell at the kid's parents for being ignorant.
If this story really is true, I would report him. They have done studies that prove that people that harm animals are more likely to seriously harm people. In fact, torture and brutal murder of animals is a common trait of most serial killers. He should at least be reported and fined or jailed.
Please do us all a favor and report this crime. Jeffrey Dahmer, one of the most brutal serial killers of our time, started out his childhood killing and torturing animals. If someone would have intervened at a young age, perhaps all the boys and men that Jeffrey Dahmer tortured, killed and in some cases ate, would still be alive.
The sick person that tortured that cat needs to be taken off the streets.
I agree with Huntersmom and Bassetlover. First, this person is NOT a friend, and I can't believe anyone would defend him. Second, he needs to be turned in. Cleaning the microwave is not punishment enough, and the person obviously needs psychological help.
Omg if someone ever did that to one of my cats I would liek to throw them in the microwave! (if they fit) ^_^ But that is just disgusting and crule what a freak I can use realyl bad words to describe that but I wont...
EWW oh my gosh. That is soooooo nasty, I totally lost my appetite.... stupid kid... lordy.... I can't get over that! The smell must have been awful. I'de throw away the whole freaking microwave and make the stupid little twit pay for it. They should charge him with animal abuse, I sure would, no matter what his age!
(whistle blows) (bs flag throwin) the cat would not explode, especially after a few seconds. It would cook. just like chicken. hot dogs sort of split open in the microwave. but it takes about 30- 45 seconds.
They did say a few minutes, but a few minutes isn't going to blow anything up the size of a cat. That would take awhile and I have cooked (partially to make it cook faster) chicken in the microwave and it takes awhile. Also who writes about stuff like that if it really happened? Ok I might let you guys in on something like that if it happened to a friend of mine, but not say he just had to clean up the microwave there would be something more serious in store for a criminal like that. But you don't write like its not a big deal.