I am so worried.. my brother was playing with his paint ball gun and my puppy reeeeally wanted one of the balls, but I kept him inside.. so later he went outside and he came back in with a shell(dregs of the paint left inside) in his mouth! I chased him down but by the time I caught him he had swallowed it! I'm not sure if they're toxic or not but what should I do?
He just ate the paintball shell not the paintball, right? Paintballs are made from different ingredients? Some are just made mostly from food coloring. How big was the shell. If it's small I wouldn't worry too much about it. Monitor your pup when he goes bathroom and see if it's in his stool. Otherwise, I would check with my vet.
I think it should be alright my puppy ate half of my playstation 2 controller, a comb, a bag of beef jerky, and chocolate when he was four months. He jumped onto a table and got it. I would give him a lot of water and if he starts acting funny I would bring him to the vet. But I think he'll be just fine. Best of Luck and hope he gets better!
***Edited By: finalsphere on 8/8/2005 3:51:07 PM*** Reason: i can