I'm concerned because I ran a quick errand outside, I came back in and found my easter candy out. The dove chocolate bag was out, and there were pieces everywhere. I picked them up. Picked her up and smelled her breath, and it doesn't smell like chocolate. I'm just wondering if she did by chance get a hold of a few, if they would be deadly to her?
This happened around midnight, i've been staying up to watch her. It's now almost 5am, and she seems to be fine.. still playing with me and whatnot. It was milk chocolate, and she weighs between 5-6lbs.