DO you know why she is sick? this could be a sign of some form of toxin, be it infection or poisoning. You need to push water in her,,,encourage her to drink, maybe give a spoonful of sugar water by mouth every 10 minutes or so. You might try Dramamine, but truly I would get a vet to look at her.
***Edited By: schoolbus gal on 9/14/2006 3:00:27 PM*** Reason: sp
Did you take the dog to the Vet? Take away any water, don't let the dog drink, get the dog to the vet and have the animal hooked up to an Iv drip, and then get some x-rays done to see if there is an obstruction.