>I don't know how many of you use Swiffer Wetjet but this is worth reading.
***Subject: This is unreal!!! ***
** WARNING FOR KIDS AND PETS**
**Recently, someone had to have their 5-year old German Shepherd dog put down due to liver failure. The dog was completely healthy until a few weeks ago, so they had a necropsy done to see what the cause was. The liver levels were unbelievable, as if the dog had ingested poison of some kind. The dog was kept inside, and when he went outside, someone was with him, so the idea of him getting into something unknown was hard to believe. My neighbor started going through all the items in the house.** **When he got to the "Swiffer Wetjet", he noticed in very tiny print, a warning which stated "May be harmful to small children and animals."He called the company to ask what the contents of the cleaning agent were and was astounded to find out that antifreeze is one of the ingredients. Therefore, just by the dog walking on the floor cleaned with the solution, then licking it's own paws, it ingested enough of the solution to destroy its liver. Soon after his dog's death, his housekeepers' two cats also died of liver failure. They both used the "Swiffer Wetjet' for quick cleanups on their floors. Necropsies weren't done on the cats, so they couldn't file a lawsuit, but he asked that we spread the word to as many people as possible so they don't lose their animals. This is equally harmful to babies and small children that play on the floor alot and put their fingers in their mouths. ** **PLEASE, EVEN IF YOU DO NOT HAVE BABIES, SMALL CHILDREN OR OWN A PET,
This is not true. I had gotten this e-amil several months ago and we also told to look in snoops.com. But according to snoop.com the main active ingredient in the stuff is water, so don't bother buying the stupid thing! It's not worth the money! but, IT WILL STRIP THE WAX OFF OF YOUR FLOOR. I know from experience and it says it in tiny tiny words on the box, just a littel FYI!