About 30 minutes ago I put Frontline spray on my dogs and I admit I didnt wash off what I got on me right away. I got to playing with the dogs and forgot and now I have clustered hives on my right hand. I have used it before and dont remember this but I probably washed it off. Just wondering if anyone else has ever had that happen or heard of it. I just took some Benadryl and I am sure it will be gone by morning or at least I hope.
I had that happen to me with Sentry topical, made my skin burn real bad. Poison control told me to put cool compresses on it and take a benadryl. I wrote to sentry and they offered a full refund. Maybe frontline would do the same.
yesterday i applied some frontline to my dog...again i did not wash off the frontline from my fingers straight away. the next morning i suffered from uncontrolable sickness and dizziness which i put down to the frontline as my poor dog has suffered a severe allergic reation to the frontline also as he is covered in hives. i certainly wont be using frontline again especially having just researched it and findiing out it can be linked to cancer in dogs and humans.
Hi Mel, I stoped using it after my poodle has a reaction. Luckily it was not severe. I know only use all natural stuff. The topical is use is natural defense, and then I use merigold spray(it is for horses). I found both work extremly well on my aussies.
A little got on my hand when applying it to my springer spaniel. That night under my wedding band I had blisters. It looks just like a lite attack of poison oak. At first I thought it was poison oak but I haven't been near any for 3 years. 4 days later I still have blisters and it is still spreading to the rest of my hand.
Sometimes after giving my dog Frontline he sneezes. I can't confirm that it is from Frontline but we are going to start using other products.