These bones are DANGEROUS BONES!!! Little dogs love these bones because they are tasty BUT they are truly dangerous. Our family Maltese (Pebbles) who had just turned one choked to death on one. They are not even safe if your supervising your dog because our dog choked on one in the presence of my sister. We were unable to do anything for her as we watched in horror as she slowly stopped breathing and got her to the vet in less than ten minutes. The vet attempted an emergency procedure and removed two peices and the bone had also tore her trachea. Her death was caused by these bones. These bones are not worth your precious pets life as it tore our family apart.