she was, but a few days after i found her i took her to a vet and she said it was 21 days. but i guess you never know. a friend of mine said maybe she i holding them in because she is afraid the tomcat will harm her kittens. is that possible?
No, I wouldn't think that would be possible. I think maybe the vet made an educated guess and was off by a few days. But seeing as how this is Friday-if you don't want to wait till Mon, why don't you give the vet a call this afternoon and ask about it? That way, you'll know whether it's ok to wait over the weekend to see what happens, or if the vet thinks it's better to see her. Personally, I'd rather spend a little money now than spend a LOT of money at the emergency vet if something is wrong. (I hope everything goes ok for her)
OMG SHE HAD HER KITTENS ON 8/3/08! BUT WE STILL HAD TO TAKE HER TO THE VET, SO THEY COULD ENDUCE LABOR. THE FIRST KITTEN HAD HER HEAD TURNED SO THE MOMMY WASNT PUSHING HARD ENOUGH TO TURN HER HEAD. THE DOCTOR SAID IF WE HADNT BROUGHT HER IN, ONE OR MORE KITTENS WOULD HAVE [b]DIED INSIDE HER. BUT THEY ARE SO CUTE!