just keep her as quiet as possible until her incision has completely healed. too much activity can cause adhesions which can create a life long problem. Years ago I was dog sitting a Bullmastiff puppy whose owner was working in another country for several months, my daughter, Sabrina, had the bad habit of taking the scrunchie out of her hair and leaving it on the floor while she was watching TV. I kept reminding her we had a puppy in the house and he might swallow something harmful. Lover Boy swallowed the large fabric scrunchie and had to have surgery to remove it. My vet charged $83 for the surgery and I docked Sabrina's allowance to teach her a lesson about responsibility. Luckily the pup recovered just fine but I remember how dificult it was to keep him quiet for about 10 days. If your dog is on antibiotics post op it is a good idea to give her a pro-biotic or some live culture yogurt to help the intestinal tract recover full function.