Hi, my 5 1/2 month old chocolate lab has been shaking and vomiting. She also is very tired and does not want to get out of her crate. She might have diareha. I am going to take her to the vet but i was also wondering if any one could help.
Could be many things, but it sounds pretty serious. If there is an emergency vet in your area that you can get her to right away, I would do that. First thought with a dog that young is always that they have eaten something they shouldn't, and it could have been poisonous. The fact the she doesn't want to come out of her crate is very alarming. If a lab that young doesn't want to come out, she must be feeling really bad. Good luck, and please keep us posted.
I would go to an emergancy vet asap, or call your vet and tell them your dog need emergancy care. She could be dead in 24hrs if she ate a poisen. (sorry for the bad spelling). I would definatly do something now, don't wait.