My family and i had a bbq today and someone had left a half homemade burger out on the table for my 12 weeks Staffordshire to get ahold of.. the burger had chopped unions in it and over heard some people saying dogs are allergic.. Any input anyone?!?!
I haven't seen any weird reactions or anything and he ate it about 2 hours ago.
Also Choc. They wil not keel over dead if ya give em these things but the Choc. builds up in em over a very short time ... and then kills them. They cannot digest something in it and it is extremely TOXIC.
There is no such thing as a Bad Dog ... Just a bad Owner.
Chocalite, oinions, sweetcorn, garlic, grapes are a BIG NO NO for dogs and can be extremaly TOXIC i have heard in some cases were a dog as gone into shock eating some of these products as a one off but most of the time the dog would have to be fed them every day before the toxic to effect.