My dog, she is a Pug named Josie, loves chocolate! She got up on our side table and ate a box of godiva chocolate! I don't know what to do! Because I hear that chocolate can kill dogs! She is so strange, that she also ate a pastel!!! Help! She might die!
Dogs are my pride and my joy, and I can't wait to show you all the cool things I have ready to get you closer to your dog!
Put the chocolate and pastels in your pantry or in a cupboard that way your pug can't get it. If she does give her a quick sharp "no" or any other noise that could stop your dog. then take away the chocolate and pastels and put them somewhere your dog can't get them!
The time is always right to do something right. Like save animals!