Forum. I will not say what breed I endeavor, but my small kennel had a parvo outbreak. I do everything I can and for 20 years I've never had it show up. I was shipping puppies in used crates (NEVER AGAIN) that yes I BLEACHED before using, or I might have possible picked this up at a dog show, I rather doubt that, though. anyway somewhere it followed me home. The only 2 pups that were affected died, one at a clients (heartbreaking) and one here, both 11 weeks old and vaccinated twice. The vet was shocked that the puppy died with such acute care. This was the classic case where everything had been done but it hit me anyway. I have bleached my puppyroom, where only the one puppy had been housed, and I use concentrated Clorox and I dilute it 50 -50. I know that's overkill, but that is the idea here. I have completely doused the entire room, not just her space, 5 times, 2 days apart. I mean to the extent that all the exhaust fans had to be run to eliminate the fumes. I have a bitch ready to whelp in a week and I'm scared to death. I know in my heart that room is so clean that NOTHING is alive in it. Can anyone here offer any other ideas to be sure I'm OK?