Please login to add/view friends online.
keep him away from other dogs until all of his shots are done,including dog parks,pet stores etc.
I would put her in a different room or house(if possible)
maybe she has a uti and needs antibiotics
it could be a tumor,however I would not wait any longer to go back to the vet to have a biopsy done.If it is a tumor that is cancer-hope not,then maybe you'll be able to treat it while it's early,rather than waiting.good luck.