below is from a Scammer! Some of the emails
may not look like scams, but they all lead to the same
thing. The scammer will pay by check (cashier's check/money
order) for more then the pet is worth, then they will
ask you to send them back the difference in money. A
couple weeks later you find out the check was fake and
the bank will take it out of your account. This scam
can be set up several ways.
key points for pointing out a scammer:
1. Doesn't care much about the pet, just the transaction.
2. Says they will use their own shipper.
3. 95% of the scammers are from overseas (Nigeria, Israel, South Africa)
4. Pays you more then the pet is worth, then asks for the difference in money back.
Date Caught: 9/13/2010
IP Address: 126.96.36.199
Host Information: 188.8.131.52
Name: jammie cole
Hello,am interested in buying your dog i will like to know maybe it is
still available for sale if yes i will like you to get back to me with
all these datails
. 1.last selling price
3.pics is also needed
4. tHE WEIGHT
5. IS IT A K C registered and shots are given up to date .
Thanks get back to me with all these Informations .