below is from a Scammer! Some of the emails
may not look like scams, but they all lead to the same
thing. The scammer will pay by check (cashier's check/money
order) for more then the pet is worth, then they will
ask you to send them back the difference in money. A
couple weeks later you find out the check was fake and
the bank will take it out of your account. This scam
can be set up several ways.
key points for pointing out a scammer:
1. Doesn't care much about the pet, just the transaction.
2. Says they will use their own shipper.
3. 95% of the scammers are from overseas (Nigeria, Israel, South Africa)
4. Pays you more then the pet is worth, then asks for the difference in money back.
Date Caught: 10/7/2010
IP Address: 18.104.22.168
Host Information: 22.214.171.124
How are you doing today,i saw your (pet) posted on-line for sale,and i will want you to get back to me with the following details of it as i am interested in buying it from you.Below are the information i need.Email me to ( firstname.lastname@example.org)
1. Your lowest selling price
2.Present condition of it
3.Why you want to sell it out.