below is from a Scammer! Some of the emails
may not look like scams, but they all lead to the same
thing. The scammer will pay by check (cashier's check/money
order) for more then the pet is worth, then they will
ask you to send them back the difference in money. A
couple weeks later you find out the check was fake and
the bank will take it out of your account. This scam
can be set up several ways.
key points for pointing out a scammer:
1. Doesn't care much about the pet, just the transaction.
2. Says they will use their own shipper.
3. 95% of the scammers are from overseas (Nigeria, Israel, South Africa)
4. Pays you more then the pet is worth, then asks for the difference in money back.
Date Caught: 5/13/2011
IP Address: 22.214.171.124
Host Information: 126.96.36.199
Hello Seller, My family needs one of the puppies you have for sale, i will like you to tell me more about these puppies such as,
1) Male or Female?
2) Are they CKC Registered?
3) Lowest and Fixed asking price?
4) City and Province where you have them for sale?
I will patiently await your genuine and sincere response.