below is from a Scammer! Some of the emails
may not look like scams, but they all lead to the same
thing. The scammer will pay by check (cashier's check/money
order) for more then the pet is worth, then they will
ask you to send them back the difference in money. A
couple weeks later you find out the check was fake and
the bank will take it out of your account. This scam
can be set up several ways.
key points for pointing out a scammer:
1. Doesn't care much about the pet, just the transaction.
2. Says they will use their own shipper.
3. 95% of the scammers are from overseas (Nigeria, Israel, South Africa)
4. Pays you more then the pet is worth, then asks for the difference in money back.
Date Caught: 8/7/2012
IP Address: 184.108.40.206
Host Information: 220.127.116.11
My Name is Chris Anthony and my wife's name is Ashley,we're highly interested in purchasing your Puppy posted for sale on puppyfind.com I will like to know if is still available for sale? Kindly get back to me 1.Let me know the pickup arrangement though I've a reliable shipper who use to take care of my shipment that can come for the pickup.
2. And payment arrangement by bank certified check will be fine for me So i am waiting to hear from you asap And if you accept a bank certified check i will like to have your details