below is from a Scammer! Some of the emails
may not look like scams, but they all lead to the same
thing. The scammer will pay by check (cashier's check/money
order) for more then the pet is worth, then they will
ask you to send them back the difference in money. A
couple weeks later you find out the check was fake and
the bank will take it out of your account. This scam
can be set up several ways.
key points for pointing out a scammer:
1. Doesn't care much about the pet, just the transaction.
2. Says they will use their own shipper.
3. 95% of the scammers are from overseas (Nigeria, Israel, South Africa)
4. Pays you more then the pet is worth, then asks for the difference in money back.
Date Caught: 8/23/2005
IP Address: 184.108.40.206
Host Information: 220.127.116.11
iam intrested in buying your (pet) i will like you to get
to me with the last price and pictures if available and present
i will like you to know that i have shipping company that take care of
shipping for me. so i will take care of the shipping. make sure you
back to me with your details required hire
(1) last price........
(2) present condision........