below is from a Scammer! Some of the emails
may not look like scams, but they all lead to the same
thing. The scammer will pay by check (cashier's check/money
order) for more then the pet is worth, then they will
ask you to send them back the difference in money. A
couple weeks later you find out the check was fake and
the bank will take it out of your account. This scam
can be set up several ways.
key points for pointing out a scammer:
1. Doesn't care much about the pet, just the transaction.
2. Says they will use their own shipper.
3. 95% of the scammers are from overseas (Nigeria, Israel, South Africa)
4. Pays you more then the pet is worth, then asks for the difference in money back.
Date Caught: 10/28/2005
IP Address: 188.8.131.52
Host Information: 184.108.40.206
From NELSON DAKOURI.
15 bp1562 abidjan 15.
Phone +225 08180350
Attn: Dearest One,
Permit me to inform you of my desire of going intobusiness relationship with you,There is an imformation I would like you to keep very confidential.
My name is Nelosn Dakouri,The only son of late Mr.and Mrs. Fidelix Dakouri my father was a very wealthy Gold & cocoa merchant in Abidjan , the economic capital of Ivory coast, my father was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outings on a business trip.My mother died when I was a baby and since then my
father took me so special. Before the death of my father on SEPT 2004 in a private hospital here in Abidjan he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of Eight million, United State Dollars. USD ($ 8,000,000) which he lodged in one of the PRIME BANK IN EUROPE ,that he used my name as his only son for the next of Kin in depositing the fund.
He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business associates. That I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose such as real estate management or hotel management since the depositing cerficate is here with me in abidjan.Sir, I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways:
(1) To provide a bank account into which this fundnwould be transferred to.
(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am only 22years.
(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my Education and to secure aresident permit in your country. Moreover, sir I am willing to offer you a good percentage from the total sum as compensation for your effort/input after the successful transfer of this fund into your nominated account overseas.
Furthermore, you will indicate your option towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within fourteen working days(14 days you
Please do signify your interest to assist me, as i will be forwarding you the contacts of the concern BANK IN EUROPE once i hear from you.
Anticipating to hear from you soon.
You can contact me through this Email:
Thanks and God bless.
Phone +225 08180350