below is from a Scammer! Some of the emails
may not look like scams, but they all lead to the same
thing. The scammer will pay by check (cashier's check/money
order) for more then the pet is worth, then they will
ask you to send them back the difference in money. A
couple weeks later you find out the check was fake and
the bank will take it out of your account. This scam
can be set up several ways.
key points for pointing out a scammer:
1. Doesn't care much about the pet, just the transaction.
2. Says they will use their own shipper.
3. 95% of the scammers are from overseas (Nigeria, Israel, South Africa)
4. Pays you more then the pet is worth, then asks for the difference in money back.
Date Caught: 9/16/2009
IP Address: 184.108.40.206
Host Information: 220.127.116.11
I saw the advert for your pets and i would like
to ask a few question about it, before i proceed with
1. How long have you owned the pets?
2. Have you owned it from NEW? If not how many
3. Why are you selling the pets?.
4. In your opinion, what sort of condition is the
6. Least Price u wanna sell it for?
5. Any more photo?
Hope to read from ya soonest.