below is from a Scammer! Some of the emails
may not look like scams, but they all lead to the same
thing. The scammer will pay by check (cashier's check/money
order) for more then the pet is worth, then they will
ask you to send them back the difference in money. A
couple weeks later you find out the check was fake and
the bank will take it out of your account. This scam
can be set up several ways.
key points for pointing out a scammer:
1. Doesn't care much about the pet, just the transaction.
2. Says they will use their own shipper.
3. 95% of the scammers are from overseas (Nigeria, Israel, South Africa)
4. Pays you more then the pet is worth, then asks for the difference in money back.
Date Caught: 7/8/2004
IP Address: 188.8.131.52
Host Information: WEBSHACK13
my name is james. i saw your English Bulldogs and i so much love this and dediced to buy this so i decided to contact you on
1. The well being of the English Bulldogs
2.The last price for the English Bulldogs
3.The pics at hand so that i can view it as i can not comes to view it by myself.Get back to me today as am really in need of this as soon as you can make it.