....My 4 year old golden, who eats pigs ears all the time began throwing up a few days ago as well. He's been throwing up less frequently (about once per day) and is not acting sluggish like the puppy is....
That statement would prompt me to get some testing done ASAP. If it's uncommon for the 4 yr old to vomit after eating pig ears, it's possible he has something wrong with him that the pup now has? Are they both UTD on all shots and such? Having normal stool? No blood, etc? Get into something in the trash? Antifreeze? Something under the sink/outside? Another animal? Not sure, but I would be cautious.
***Edited By: Dookndokkermom on 5/12/2005 11:22:51 PM*** Reason: asdf
There is no way he could have gotten into something poisonous. Everything is high up and locked away. Both dogs are UTD on all shots, flea meds and heart guard. We are going to take him to the vet first thing tomorrow morning. Some of the things we think he could have are a bacterial infection or an intestinal block. But, since both dogs are vomiting we do not think it is the intestinal block.