CiCi and Chico are both Chihuahuas and yesterday I was talking about possibly having to get ride of CiCi. I talked about it on a different post yesterday. The orginial is on page two titled 4mth old Chihuahua
Oh no. We are not going to breed those two. If we decide we want another baby, then we'll breed chico with another and just not charge a stud fee and get a puppy if we decide to do that. His family is just sol
No...I understand you're talking about possibly breeding with another female. I'm talking about reconsidering all together. Have you had a chance to look at some of the topics about breeding yet? There's a lot of unnecessary chances you could be taking with the dogs.
I think this will be my last PSA about breeding when it comes to your dogs. I just hope you read up as much as possible and put your dogs first :)
I know where you're coming from. We probably won't. We even talked last night about going ahead and having Chico fixed. He will have to be fixed later anyway. Look for pics later though. I'll do it in the next couple of days.
Yeah, its good you can keep your dog, but I would not bother breeding her, look at all these chi's just in my area that need home, there are thousands more. At one time someone like yourself thought they could find wonderful homes for pups, like the previous persons that bred these dogs. But yet so many are homeless. Please think long and hard about that descision. Well poo, the link is not going to the right spot. Anyways, there was page after page after page of homeless chi's on petfinder.
Whoever said you can't buy happiness, must have never owned a dog!!!!!!!!!!!