below is from a Scammer! Some of the emails
may not look like scams, but they all lead to the same
thing. The scammer will pay by check (cashier's check/money
order) for more then the pet is worth, then they will
ask you to send them back the difference in money. A
couple weeks later you find out the check was fake and
the bank will take it out of your account. This scam
can be set up several ways.
key points for pointing out a scammer:
1. Doesn't care much about the pet, just the transaction.
2. Says they will use their own shipper.
3. 95% of the scammers are from overseas (Nigeria, Israel, South Africa)
4. Pays you more then the pet is worth, then asks for the difference in money back.
Date Caught: 6/11/2012
IP Address: 188.8.131.52
Host Information: 184.108.40.206
I am interested in purchasing this ITEM,it suits my requirements perfectly,I run two garages ,one in Dublin and the other in the UK, i shuffle most of my time between the two .
THESE ARE MY TERMS OF TRANSACTION IF ITEM IS EXACTLY AS STATED IN ADVERT:
1) I AM OKAY WITH THE STATED PRICE OF THE ITEM ...
2) I WILL BE PAYING WITH A BANKER'S DRAFT / CHEQUE WHICH I WILL ALLOW TO CLEAR BEFORE THE PICKUP/SHIPMENT OF THE ITEM.
3) I WILL INCLUDE FEES FOR SHIPMENT IN PAYMENT, THIS MY SHIPPING AGENCY WILL USE FOR PICK-UP.
The excess funds will go towards covering costs for shipping,shippers fees,insurance,tax and any other expenses that might be incurred getting it down to the new owner. I will want you to get in touch with the following details if my terms are okay:
TELEPHONE NUMBERS...................( Mobile and Land)
As soon as i have your details,i can have payment effected immediately,all things being equal,we should have this wrapped up by the end of this week. Pls note that you'll have to send on the balance on the funds that you'll get to my shipper so he can come attend to the pick up as soon as you make the ITEM ready.
I beleive that most transaction are based on trust,so i will look forward to a succesful transaction with you..