below is from a Scammer! Some of the emails
may not look like scams, but they all lead to the same
thing. The scammer will pay by check (cashier's check/money
order) for more then the pet is worth, then they will
ask you to send them back the difference in money. A
couple weeks later you find out the check was fake and
the bank will take it out of your account. This scam
can be set up several ways.
key points for pointing out a scammer:
1. Doesn't care much about the pet, just the transaction.
2. Says they will use their own shipper.
3. 95% of the scammers are from overseas (Nigeria, Israel, South Africa)
4. Pays you more then the pet is worth, then asks for the difference in money back.
Date Caught: 5/28/2009
IP Address: 126.96.36.199
Host Information: 188.8.131.52
am intrested in the immediate purchase of your
puppy , after several consideration over the advert
website, i have really shown intrest in the purchase
of this listing of yours and will like you to kindly
answers the following questions and get back to me for
a prompt response.
1. Availablity of this puppy,
2. Will you be accepting a check,
3.puppy location(to enable my shipper calculate
4. Final asking price,
I will like to notify you before we move on that i
have my own shipper that will be coming to the puppy
location for the pick up of the puppy hope to hear from you soon