Paige, I think you did the right thing by talking to Brad. If after a few days of having the dog with you and he decides that he still doesn't want it, you might have to give in. Part of compromising is accepting that you can't always have it your way. I know that sucks in this situation but you have to respect his wishes too. So, he may win this time, next issue, you win. I hope that's not the case though. Good Luck. P.S.(Be really nice to him and maybe he will come around)
Paige, I wish you luck on that one. Did you try the slient treatment, tears refusing to cook? haha Seriously, Like someone said I would wait with the fixing part. What if he is some stud and the owners show up and charge you with messing up their income. You just never know. Tuesday is too soon. These people could be on vacation and neighbours or some one were suppose to be watching him? Any news? Did he come over yet? let us know!
Trust me the people that found him have had him for almost a month. Don't you think the owners would have already tried to find him. Plus he was found on a country road. You just don't find Danes wondering around on a road out in the boonies. And as for him being a stud dog. You do not breed merles. No one should.
Final update.... We brought the dog over to my house and he hated Oscar. He was so pretty though. But he would have nothing to do with Oscar and I can't have that. We found him a great home for him that we will be able to check up on him. I'm glad he found such a good home.
Oh too bad. Oscar is such a sweet thing. :( are you sad? If he has a good home then it's great. Really? No stud for merle's ask me what one is? (shrug) lol. You learn something new everyday. okay not really why not?